On Demand Webinar: Die-Cut 3M™ VHB™ Acrylic Foam Tapes
When you think of adhesive tape, check all that come to mind:
- The ability to withstand extreme heat and cold, vibration, moisture, and UV light
- The power to boost assembly productivity, enhance product aesthetics with a virtually invisible bond
- The power to eliminate the need for screws, rivets, welds, and other mechanical fasteners
- Applications across a huge swath of industries like electronics, signage, appliances, transportation, and metals fabrication
- All of the above
When it comes to 3M™ VHB™ Tape, the choice is clear. ( It's E, by the way).
On-demand answers to 3M™ VHB™ Tape questions
Please click the thumbnail below to join Todd Wright, Vice President of Sales at JBC Technologies, and Reese Weber, 3M Applications Engineer to learn how 3M VHB tapes can help you address your bonding challenges while also boosting manufacturing productivity, efficiency, and speed to market.
- Where and how die-cut 3M™ VHB™ Tape can be used to replace mechanical fasteners
- How substrates and surface energy impact bond
- How joint design impacts bond performance
- Solutions for plastics and composite bonding
- How to identify the right tape solution for your application
VHB™ acrylic foam tape selection guide
As you'll learn when you watch the video, it is important to take the time to select the right 3M™ VHB™ acrylic foam tape for your application. That's why JBC has put together this helpful VHB product selection guide. Our team of experts is also here to help. Contact us today.