Face Shield Manufacturing
In direct response to the severe shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE) initially faced by our nation’s frontline healthcare workers, JBC Technologies reacted quickly – supporting the custom face shield manufacturing needs of organizations nationwide and launching our very own line of Tech-SHIELD™ face shields.
Available in both adult and youth sizes, our Tech-SHIELD™ products are based upon open-source design plans from the University of Wisconsin’s Badger Shield Project and manufactured and assembled by JBC's dedicated team members in North Ridgeville, Ohio.
Tech-SHIELD Face shields are designed for protection and optimized for style and comfort.
- Full face coverage
- Offers protection against droplet and splash hazard
- Reduces incidental face touching
- Robust plastic rivet construction
- Anti-fog/Anti-static coating
- Removable protective film
- Easily cleaned with soap and water.
- 1” thick soft brow foam
- Latex-free elastic headband
- Fits over glasses, goggles and face mask
- Adult shield features a non-branded brow label with subtle geometric pattern
- Youth shield features a white brow label that allows for easy personalization