On Demand Webinar: Value Analysis/ Value Engineering
Value Analysis / Value Engineering (VA/VE). A relatively simple set of ideas that could have a drastic impact on your business and your customers. At it's core, VA/VE is a set of processes that work together to balance customer expectations, value-driven marketing, engineering development and overall profitability.
In this webinar, originally held on August 12, 2020, JBC President, VA/VE expert, and Six Sigma Black Belt Brad Patt outlines how the VA/VE process can help increase profitability and achieve maximum value on existing parts or products. Using a series of readily accessible examples that span everything from the pre-work to the actual VA/VE event itself, Brad will show how it's possible to maximize outcomes by focusing on the entire process.
Here's a taste of what you can expect from this informative and entertaining webinar:
- A basic understanding of VA/VE – What it is, what’s in it for you, and how to get started
- A repeatable, scalable process you can put to use immediately to drive reduced costs and increased value in your organization
- A better understanding of how to weigh the elements of market dynamics against competitive positioning and a product's value proposition to identify and prioritize projects
- A repeatable way to transition good ideas into actionable projects that have significant impact on your bottom line
- The tools you need to stop focusing on what you need or want out of a product and start thinking about what the customer wants and values