JBC to Exhibit at the Co-Located Foam and Adhesives & Bonding Expo
It will be “FoamTastic!”
Calling all fellow foam enthusiasts! JBC Technologies is proud to announce that we will once again be exhibiting at the Co-Located North American Foam and Adhesives & Bonding Expo in Novi, Michigan. As a premier provider of die-cut foam and pressure sensitive adhesive products, we are looking forward to this event as a way to connect (and reconnect) with key customers, suppliers, and prospects. If you’ve got a need for die cut, laminated, slit, spooled, perforated or otherwise converted foam or adhesives, be sure consider attending and visiting our team at BOOTH 1120.
What: Foam Expo North America/ Adhesives & Bonding Expo, a leading international event in the foam and advanced materials industry, that attracts engineering professionals, researchers, and innovators from around the globe.
When: June 20-22, 2023
Where: SUBURBAN COLLECTION SHOWPLACE, NOVI, MICHIGAN, USA
Why: You’ll find the all the key players in the foam and adhesive supply chain under one roof. By attending, you can, identify the right material, find the right converter partner, and see the machines that your die-cutter will use to turn rolls of materials into custom parts.
Here are some links to more information about the products and capabilities we'll be showcasing at the event.
- Rotary Die Cutting - Rotary die cutting enables high-speed and precise cutting of high volume parts with intricate, single to multi-layer designs.
- Flatbed Die Cutting - Flatbed die-cutting is one of the most adaptable die-cutting methods. JBC offers both narrow and wide web cutting to support production of parts of varying sizes and material composition.
- Waterjet Cutting - Waterjet cutting is ideal for fabricating parts with thick or rigid materials, fine details and complicated shapes
- Digital Dieless Cutting - JBC offers multiple different dieless cutting options, no tooling required. Ask how we can help support your R&D efforts with short runs, trials, and prototypes.
- Cleanroom Die-Cutting - Some applications require a greater level of cleanliness than others. At JBC we can support your clean room cutting needs in two of our four facilities.
- PVC Foam - Ideal for sealing and insulation against air, dust, moisture, impact, and vibration
- ISOLOSS™ LS Polyurethane Foams - A family of durable all-purpose microcellular polyurethane foams that are ideal for applications that require a low compression set and consistent force deflection
- Open Cell VS. Closed Cell Foams - Learn the differences between open and closed cell foams and why it matters for your die cut parts
- Foams that Stop Buzz Squeak and Rattle - See a breakdown of the most common foams that are used to mitigate BSR
- Vibration Isolators - Die cut vibration isolators prevent vibrations from entering automotive interiors, machine components, and other engineered systems and spaces
- Foams That Can Stop Noise Vibration and Harshness - Dense, closed cell and microcellular foams are ideal for reducing structure-born vibrations and noise in heavier objects because they absorb rather than transfer vibrations
- Acrylic Foam Tapes - Acrylic foam tapes (AFTs) are known for their exceptional bond strength, durability, elasticity and ability to withstand high-stress loads and maintain bonds
- Differential Double Sided Tapes Differential tapes are double-sided tapes with different adhesives on either side of the carrier. They are ideal for bonding dissimilar substrates.
- Low Surface Energy Adhesives - LSE adhesives are specially formulated for use in applications involving low surface energy components without the use of primers or mechanical fasteners.
- Medical Grade Adhesive Tapes - stick to skin products require an entirely different type of adhesive than their industrial counterparts. Learn more here.
The links above represent only a fraction of the foams and adhesives that we regularly convert at JBC Technologies. If you have a need for a die cut part that incorporates foams and/or adhesives, chances are we have a solution. Contact us today.